Annual Report for 2016
1. Completed collection of materials, writing of projects, projects, programs, goals, plans for 2016 (from 9th of 2015 to 10th of 2016.)
- The LegendArt project – the contest for the Primary School of Zagreb, Istarska and Šibenik-Knin County (01 June 2016)
- Implementation of the LegendArt competition with the workshops (from 2 to 5 June 2016)
- Organization and implementation of the exhibition “I will not regret, thanks – Ivo Friščić” in Zagreb in 2016. in Pikto Gallery
- Organization, advertising, announcements and implementation of the third festival LegendFest in Lukavac – Zag. county, by the end of May 2016 (start of preparation from 1st of 2016th campaign in the 5th of the month until the end of the month)
- Organization and implementation of the LegendExpo exhibition at the Open University in Velika Gorica – June 2016
- Organization and implementation of the festival LegendFest in NP Krka – Šibenik-Knin County at the beginning of July 2016. (preparation from 1 am 2016, mid-June 2016)
- Organization and implementation of the LegendExpo exhibition in Skradin in June 2016.
- Organization and implementation of the LegendArt project in the schools of Šibenik-Knin County and setting up an exhibition in the City Library in Šibenik
- Organization and implementation of the Eleventh Festival LegendFest in Pićno – Istarska County – at the end of July 2016 (preparation from 1st of 2016, campaign of 7th of 2016.)
- Organization and implementation of the LegendArt project in the schools of Istria County and the setting up of an exhibition in Pićan Municipality
- Organization and implementation of the exhibition of the vampire Juri Grand in Pićno on July, 2016, in cooperation with Tinjan Municipality and Kringa Place
- Exhibitions by a part of the great Croatian painters Ivo Frascic, Ive Šebalj, Zlatka Price (100 years Zlatka Price – all year 2016)
- Organization of Ivan Listeš’s painters’ exhibition in Zagreb in the EU House and in the Zvonimir Gallery.
- Launch of art gallery VAC at Art Cafe in Ilica 67, Zagreb, exhibition organization.
- Writing, preparing and applying the project “Live Coverage – Live Struggle” with Slovenia on the EU Cross-border Fund.